TACCL is a multidisciplinary environmental consulting firm specialising in the areas of contaminated site assessment, remediation, environmental monitoring, landfill consulting, hydrology and hydrogeology.
TACCL has been in operation for over ten years and has a reputation for being dynamic and delivering innovative, practical solutions to complex problems. TACCL is located in Chorley, Lancashire and serves local and regional markets.
What you see is what you get: we pride ourselves on the fact that clients have direct access to the professionals who are providing consultancy advice on which clients depend. This ensures that we fully understand our clients requirements and enables us to provide the most appropriate advice.
Our staff have up to 25 years experience of working in both the consultancy and contracting fields, with appropriate technical and professional qualifications.
In addition we work closely with other specialist consultancies and independent professionals to ensure that the client is provided with access to the best person for the job.
- We are a multidisciplinary environmental consulting firm.
- We have been in operation for over fifteen years.
- Our staff have over 25 years consulting and contracting experience.
- We are located in the north-west of England and serve local, regional and national markets.
- We strive to deliver dynamic innovative and practical solutions to complex problems.
- We have recieved accreditation from SAFEcontractor (2010).
Darran Hughes; Operations Director of SAFEcontractor said,
“More companies need to understand the importance of adopting good risk management in the way that Arley Consulting has done. The firms high standard has set an example, which hopefully will be followed by other companies with the sector”
Under the SAFEcontractor system, business undergo a vetting process, which examines health & safety procedures and their track record for safe practice.... read more